Daley tagged me to list six unimportant facts/quirks/habits about myself. Gee, thanks. I just noticed that Scott Gilbreath tagged me too. I hope I get away with not doing this at the Essentials blog. 😛
Reminds me of chain letters.
Anyhow, here goes:
1. I secretly like it when my kindergartener has to stay home from school.
2. I am seriously considering going back to university. At 43. ARGH.
3. #2 is a serious stretch of my comfort zone.
4. I love to knit, but I am bad at finishing things.
5. I don’t know how many unfinished projects I have lying around because I don’t want to know.
6. I was addicted to Babylon 5.
Right, now I have to tag six bloggers – hummm….
Pastor David at The Reformed Pastor
Peter at The Age to Come
Gene (the Kiwirev) at GENEralities
Prariewords at The Occasional Christian
Good old what’s his name at Musings from the Muse
Father Joe at Felix Hominum
(I would have tagged the Stats Guy but he got me first, argh)